Pivotal Certified Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer! – Thirumalai Veerasamy
Out of 32 questions I answered 25 questions correctly and 7 wrong answers.
It is bit challenging as some of the answers are very close. 24 questions need to be answered out of 32 questions to clear the certification.
I did the following to complete the certification, it took around 3-4 weeks of time as I could spend few hours every day with other office work.
- Signup @ Pivtoal Academy
- Complete the following Free Courses @ Pivtoal Academy
- My company bought the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer eLearning course which is $600 and comes with lot of videos and labs to go through. It is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Make sure you go through the complete documentation @ Pivotal. Lot of questions asked from there as well. The latest version is 1.7 but it showed 1.6 in the exam results, please refer the passing score screenshot above.
- Understand the 12 Factors for Cloud Development
- Buy the PCF Developer Certification. From the date of purchase, the certification has to be completed within 90 days.
- Wait for a day or two, you should get an email to redeem the Exam Credit
- Signup @ examslocal.com with the same email id used @ Pivtoal Academy
- When you login you should see the Credit Applied.
- Schedule the Exam by
- Search for PCF-D and click ‘Next’
- Provide the Date & Timezone
- Check the time slot available, please check the screenshot below
- Run the compatibility test and make sure all the checkboxes are ok except the 3rd Party Cookies, Webcam/Resolution. Which has to be done manually.
- Make sure you login 15 mins before the test and work with Live Agent to go through certain checks to get ready.
- Good Luck !